On-Site Training is for individuals looking to increase performance and reach their personal health goals through a customized plan with open gym hours at Central Athlete downtown. Group training is great way to experience community but most times individualization is missed thus compromising continued progress. On-Site training gives you access to a community who is serious about reaching goals and continually improving. Each On-Site training client has their own personal fitness coach who designs a unique program that focuses on delivering continued results.
- Intermediate or experienced athletes looking to optimize performance and avoid training plateaus
- CrossFit athletes looking to increase their capacity in the sport of fitness
- Individuals who have already created the habit of going to a gym consistently and are looking for a personalized approach to meeting their health and fitness goals.
- Initial 120 minute full body assessment with a physical and movement analysis
- Full access to our functional fitness facility equipped with necessary equipment, showers, restrooms and locker rooms.
- Workouts developed specifically for you based upon your goals and objective assessments
- Access to FitBot, our online programming platform
- Nutritional Guidance and routine body composition testing as needed if it pertains to your goals
- In-Person monthly consultations
Curious if On-Site training would be a good fit for you? Contact me to schedule a Complimentary Consultation .